AL PI License No. 690
Mr. Dees holds a B.A. in Business Administration, with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship (2005) from the University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama. Before becoming a licensed Private Investigator, he spent thirteen years in executive management in the sales and hospitality arenas. Using his superior people skills and attention to detail from his many years in management, Mr. Dees is particularly successful in investigations by performing surveillance, activity checks, background checks, locating subjects, and writing and recording statements. The BLI Investigative Team employs the most up to date equipment to discreetly gather information for their clients. This can include:
· Conduct proprietary database research to obtain as much information as possible on subjects and paramours.
· Conduct in-person/telephonic interviews to obtain evidence for legal cases or information requested by the client.
· Perform undercover operations to reveal subject activities and document the evidence.
· Conduct covert physical surveillance and supply photographs and video evidence.
· Conduct home or office counter surveillance sweeps.
Questions about our private investigator services? Give us a call today.